News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Leaving 40k/Fantasy Sale H: Various | W:Non-GW product/Cash

Started by Narric, March 26, 2013, 12:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

So guys, I've decided I'm going to quit playing Warhammer 40k and Fantasy. Being kinda cut off from any kind of gaming group, I have long since lost the drive to have a fun game, and not having people around me to other critique and encouragement, I find most of the creative side of the hobby empty.
Then we have the prices that GW insists on putting on its products. I'm sure we can all agree most new products aren't worth the plastic they're made from, and an  increasing number of units/products are clearly only coming out to help top-up GWs collective pockets. I understand a company needs to cater to its share-holders and its pockets, but I can't help but think GW have handled it incredibly poorly.

So this is going to mean I'm about to have a large amount of useless miniatures and books. I'll list off what I have. I'd rather get something back for all this, but at the same time, I'd rather not throw anymore stuff in the bin. I've already thrown at least £300 worth of GW product into a black sack, and frankly I feel like I've been kidding myself to think I can go on with this hobby.

What I have is roughly as follows (I'll be doing a more thorough inventory within the next few days). I shall lay it out by army. Any bits related to the army will coe with it.

Tau Empire
- Codex, near-mint.
- ~16 Fire Warriors
- 12 Kroot
- 4 Kroot Hounds
- 6 Stealth Suits
- 5/6 Crisis Suits
- Devilfish
- Piranha (missing second pilot)
- 3 Vespid Stingwings models, metal. two have conversion work relating to the wings.

Chaos Space Marines
- Codex, Brand new
- Psychic Power Cards, Brand new
small collection of miniatures (Sorceror, CSMs, 1x CSM with Multi-melta, 1x CSM with Powerfist)

Space Marines
- Black Templar Codex, great condition
small Space Marine army:
5-man Sternguard Squad; Sergeant with Thunder Hammer, Autocannon/Heavy bolter Counts As marine
1x Sergeant with Bionic clawhand & Plasma Pistol
1x Marine in running pose with Heavy bolter conversion.
1x Old Baal Predator model, partially painted red. Metal front plate was not included in kit.

Imperial guard
Codex, Great Condition
Inquisitorial Crusader, converted to hold Bolt Pistol in place of Shield
10man Veteran unit with triple flamers, and mutliple conversions, predominantly Bionics and characterisation. Sergeant carries a large Power Axe

Dark Eldar
not 100% sure what I have
- Haemonculi (scratch-built)
- Wracks (scratch-built)
- Mandrakes (scratch-built)
- Reaver Jetbikes
- Wyches

I'm sure i have more, but its gone midnight, and I am tired.

If you're interested, please reply, or send me a PM.

Tom

I'm interested in at least the crisis suits. What sort of condition are they in?

Narric

Predominatly they're painted and have varying degrees of conversion work done to them. I have a couple pictures of one or two of them.

Crisis suit with Plasma Rifle & Missile Pod - He is currently ffully painted. You can see him here: http://the4thsphere.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/army-project-painting-underway.html
Arms are not glued on.

Crisis Suit with AFP & Missile Pod - Basecoated, with blue painted onto armour sections, and red painted onto Traitor Guard sentinal.

Other suits I don't have pictures for.

3x Crisis suit with Burst Cannon, flamer & Shield generator config. Each has unique conversions applied. Two are not glued to their feet. Thirds' left arm is currently broken off.

1x Crisis Suit with Plasma Rifle and Fusion blaster. Was originally a broadside conversion.

1x Crisis Suit with Twin-linked Missile Pod (two Typhoon Missile Pods stuck together) and Fusion Blaster. Unpainted, & right arm is removable.

I think I have a couple more, but I can't find them right now.

Rej

Where are you willing to ship too? Aus? I'm interested in the Wyches and Reavers. Possibly the firewarriors and Stealth Suits.
Phew...

Narric

I'm willing to ship anywhere, with suitable postage paid.

I'll dig out the Dark Eldar stuff, and post up pictures.

If memory serves, the Wych squad was equipped with Hydra Guantlets, and the Net & Trident special Weapon, with the squad Leader equipped with a Power Sword. Can't remember what I did with the Reavers.

Osiris

IF - 5k
UM - 2k
Eldar - 2k

Narric

Alright, I have some pictures up in my DA Stash. http://sta.sh/2bkj4ies373?edit=1

Quote from: Osiris on March 26, 2013, 12:43:10 PM
how is the Baal and Sternguard looking?
Baal Predator

Sternguard

Quote from: Rej on March 26, 2013, 12:17:16 PM
Where are you willing to ship too? Aus? I'm interested in the Wyches and Reavers. Possibly the firewarriors and Stealth Suits.
Wyches

Reavers

Reaver on left is equippedwith Cluster Caltrops wysiwyg

Fire Warriors

Stealth Suits
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/085/b/a/007_by_narric_sb0-d5zbtbd.jpg

Rej

What types of paints did you use on them? Just Citadel? And how much are you looking for the stuff? And do you know how much shipping to Aus will cost?
Phew...

Narric

I used predominantly Citadel paints on my models. Some paints that came fromAirfix kits are also present, but thats on very few models.

Shipping to Aus is trickier to calculate. I have Royal Mails' pricing in front of me.
A Small packet starts at £3.90 (Aus$5.65) for 101-150g, and goes up to £27.46 (Aus$39.77) for 2kg

International signed for is an additional £5.15 (Aus$7.46) per item

I do have the option of Surface mail, which is slower than the above which is Airmail.
£2.20 (Aus$3.19) for 20g small packets, up to £4.86 (Aus$7.04) for 500g small packets.

Currency conversion was done via http://themoneyconverter.com/

Rej

How much does the 6 stealthsuits and 3 reavers weigh? Less than 500g? I'll give you $20 for them.
Phew...

Narric

Alright then, I'll weigh them today. Keep in mind, postage is seperate :) This will keep things clear for both of us.

Narric

*sighs*

Thanks for the support guys.

How about this. Lets say £10/$15(USD/AUS) and you can any mix of anything I have that I'm willing to sell, codexi and rulebooks included.

I don't care who buys it, or where its going, I just want all this GW product gone.

Rej

You never let me know how much the stuff weighed. I'm interested in the 6 stealthsuits, Reavers and IG codex and the cheapest shipping possible. Let me know how much the shipping on that will cost to Australia, PM if you need more details as to where.
Phew...