News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Eastward, Unto Dawn [OOC/Sign-up Thread]

Started by Ravager Zero, May 14, 2012, 05:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

But thats your THING! You do magick and end up injured. Thats how it works!
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

I would but I'm not sure how non-magickal healing  works, can't be bothered looking it up and.... Well that's just it really. :P

Mabbz

There are seven characters present besides me. Between them the only proactive thing done to wake me is having Will's character slap me. Can none of you think up a better idea than that?  :facepalm001:

El ShasOcho

Quote from: Mabbz on August 29, 2012, 01:42:56 PM
There are seven characters present besides me. Between them the only proactive thing done to wake me is having Will's character slap me. Can none of you think up a better idea than that?  :facepalm001:
I suppose I could slap you with the flat side of scimitar?

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

Vyper

Well in the time I've not been here much I have missed... 6 posts.

Pretty sure I had medical knowledge of a fairly good degree, what would I need to roll for it though?

Mabbz

Quote from: Vyper on August 29, 2012, 03:16:27 PM
Well in the time I've not been here much I have missed... 6 posts.

Pretty sure I had medical knowledge of a fairly good degree, what would I need to roll for it though?

I rolled some dice for Will's attempt, using his mental stat with a -2 modifier (since waking someone up isn't too hard). It failed, but at least he didn't hurt me in the process. I have no idea if what I did was right, but since nothing happened I don't think it matters.

Will's on Fire

I wasn't sure on what to do, I was hoping someone with some healing would step forward and try something. I just added a post to hopefully get it moving... Then no one else replied.

InsaneTD

Tarrik has some some tribal medical knowledge, but it's a pain in the arse rolling and posting links on my phone.

Will's on Fire

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on August 30, 2012, 02:08:52 AM
Tarrik has some some tribal medical knowledge, but it's a pain in the dyi rolling and posting links on my phone.

Type it all up and add "someone roll some dice for me" and that would work. :)

I'd recommend not having me roll, I always roll badly using online dice rollers. :P

InsaneTD

Well I could just ask Rav to do that. :P

Plus from memory, didn't pretty much everyone know first aid?

Will's on Fire

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 01, 2012, 04:29:38 PM
Well I could just ask Rav to do that. :P

Plus from memory, didn't pretty much everyone know first aid?

That would work. Depends how much he's around though. :P

I wasn't sure, my things of Lie of the Land and Silver Tongue, I wasn't sure if someone had something for healing, or it was like my D&D party that has no cleric so can rarely heal. :P

InsaneTD

Pretty sure everyone has healing as background knowledge. It's not one of my special skills though. I think I better look that up actually, can't remember what mine were. :P

Mabbz

I can heal myself once I wake up. All I need is for someone to wake me up and check for concussion.

InsaneTD

Tarrik should have something like smelling salts in his gear. If Rav will roll it and post it for me, he'll attempt to wake you..

Ravager Zero

Just a little something for you while E,TD burns in my mind.

Also, Mabbz can't be the only buttmonkey all the time. :P
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.