News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Cynder looked to the guards and Hazy
"What is the best plan to get there fastest?" He asked. "We could send half our elements with the pegasi, and the rest on the ground. At least if something hapens to one group, only half our elements are lost."

kingofmonkeys

"I'm not letting go of mine till I give it to Celestia"

Plumber spoke calmly his face and twitchy ear betraying his nerves

"so which way are we going?"

He looked expectantly to hazy trying his hardest to hold his face impassive

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

"I'm... reluctant to have us split the Elements up. We've already lost two of them, and that was because we split up the group. We're only a few hours away from the city, so let's start walking."

The journey passed in silence; even the normal sounds of the forest were muted, the animals spooked by the lack of the dawn. Eventually, our heroes reached the walls of the city. All seemed unnervingly quiet. The ponies reached the gates to find the streets deserted. As they neared one of the guardhouses they spotted movement in one of the window. As they made their way over, the silence was broken by a mocking voice that seemed to echo from all around.

"You can't hide forever, dear sister..."

Looking around wildly for the source of the voice, Cynder saw it first and pointed. Gliding over the city was somepony that looked almost like Princess Luna.

Narric

"Unless you want a personal audience with Luna, I reconmend everyone get into cover quick!" Cynder urged the rest of the group, hurrying to the closest doorway.

Waaaghpower

Leather Wing backed into cover, speaking in hushed tones. "Okay," he said, "We have had trouble with her in the past, but I think if we stay divided and use our advantage in numbers, we can keep her at bay until the Princess shows up. I'll try and-"

Bracing herself, Thunder spread her wings in an aggressive manner and, without consulting the group, cried out, "Alright, let's do this! THUUUNDEEEER! BOOOOOOOOLLLT!"

She took off towards the princess at top speed, leaving a cloud of dust in her wake.

"Oh my Celestia," Leather Wing commented. "She just flew up there."

As Thunder approached the princess, she tried to get her attention without making it clear that she was communicating. As quietly as she could (while still being heard) once she was on Nightmare Moon's level, she said, "The rest of the elements are down their, my queen. Held by no more than a few soldiers and the civilians."
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Narric

"I wasn't being serious about the whole audience with luna thing" Cynder said as he looked up, utterly surprised by what had happened.

HectorSmash

Backlash merely watched from cover. "That pony looks like the thing that attacked me in the woods..." she breathed.

She eyed Thunder and the other pony intensely. Cogs in her head worked and creaked furiously, trying to piece together some kind of conclusion - in vain. But for once, she didn't feel bad about not rushing to the rescue.

Mabbz

Nightmare Moon whirled to glare at her servant. "So, to be clear, you failed to retrieve the Elements, instead deciding to bring them here for me to clean up your mess? I am disappointed. I had thought you competent enough to complete this mission on your own." The alicorn began flying in the direction Nightmare Sky had indicated. "I suppose I shall have to do it myself. If you wish to redeem yourself then join me."

Waaaghpower

Nightmare Sky's eyes narrowed, and she swooped in front of her queen to block her path. "I tried, but this is based on a children's show and my actions were far to grim." "Had I tried, I could have gotten one element at best. Now, we can take them all. Attack me, if you don't mind." She smirked. "If I seem to fall in their defense, they'll surely send somepony out to aid me. We can exploit that." Then, raising her voice, she shouted loud enough that the others could hear. "STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!" And sped towards the queen... Much less quickly than she could really move, but enough to be convincing at a distance.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Spoiler

Nightmare Moon grinned. "As you wish."

Next thing Sky knew, a massive cloud of darkness slammed into her from above. It didn't especially hurt; Nightmare Moon was pulling the strike, but it easily swatted her out of the air. Even though she was expecting it, she was caught off guard and couldn't quite right herself in time to land safely. A shot of pain went through her wing; it didn't appear to be broken but it was still fairly painful. It'd probably affect her flying for a little while. She was lying in the street, not far from the rest of the group but in plain view of Nightmare Moon.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber saw thunder crash to ground, this time he could help, this time it wasn't his fault. Without thinking he pulled a length of pipe from his bag.
" cmon we stick together we can save her!"
He started forward looking expectantly behind him at his companions

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

"We can't let that... thing get her hooves on the Elements," hissed Hazy. He thought for a moment before continuing. "We could split up, a few of us could take the Elements while the rest try to help Thunder. I have a lot more experience staying hidden than fighting, so I should probably do that. Everyone else can make up their own minds, but if you have an Element and want to fight, hoof it over now."

HectorSmash

Backlash stayed by Cloudy, trying to hide the uncertainty bubbling away in her thoughts. "Friends"? Are we, really?

She gave the guard pegasus an appealing glance for comfort, but held her ground. "We should jus' take what we've got to Celestia. If she's really in trouble, well..." She shook her head and sighed, swearing under her breath. "She revealed herself for no reason. We'll be lucky if we don't get found too, 'cause-a that."

Narric

"I'm with Backlash on this." Cloudy spoke up, stretching his wings out. "Swiftwing, you're with me and Backlash. We'll take the Elements to Celestia."

Cynder sparked three small fireballs above his head.
"Unless anypony has anything else to say, lets move!" Cynder strode quickly through the door directly to Thunder bolt.

HectorSmash

Backlash nodded curtly and spread her wings, ready to go. "Okay."

She didn't think or relish the thought of everyone else staying behind, but that was their choice. She only hoped she was making the right one.