News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

so we wait on patent and pale it would seem come on guys i want to do things

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

They don't actually have to post anything if they can't think of anything interesting to say (although I thought Patent would want to boast). I would have posted more story by now if I hadn't been busy with uni work the last few days. I'll try and post something new today or tomorrow.

Mabbz

Not much has happened this time. Now you can either stay where you are (and risk a random encounter) or check out the ruins (and risk either a random encounter, a pointless sidequest, a useful part of the story or some nice loot. Or maybe even all four. Who knows...)

By the way, are you still following this Walrus Man? I haven't heard from you in a while.

Waaaghpower

Yay! I did something usefu...
It's a trap that'll get us all killed and make me look stupid, isn't it?
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

You're within 3 minutes walk of it, so what makes you think it isn't already too late? Mwahahaha!

In all seriousness, I have a few ideas as to how this could go and I'm probably going to roll a dice to determine your fate. All I can say for certain is that this isn't an attempt to make you look stupid.

Waaaghpower

I just realized all your names start with P.
With that in mind, I'm changing my name to Phunder Bolt.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Walrus Man

Yeah, I'm still breathing. Sorry for the long silence, I've had a lot of real life stuff getting between me and a computer...
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

Mabbz

*cough*

So, are you checking out the ruins or not? You aren't a very lively bunch.

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Indeed. The only reason you haven't had an update today is because I had coursework to do.

Mabbz

Update time! Enjoy your stay at a church dedicated to Discord. I assure you, nothing could possibly go wrong with that :P

So what will you do now? Search the temple? Set up camp? Pay homage to Discord? Run back to the clearing?

Vote now!

kingofmonkeys

well I know what I would like to do but I would prefer to post it as a response so if nothing new has happened when I get back from the grocery store I'll format it for not being a response either way should prove interesting

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Hehe, I've scared you all off :D. Wasn't really expecting that, but whatever. If you'd like to set up camp elsewhere, go ahead and write about it. For real life reasons, I probably won't be posting anything new over the next few days. Uni is hard.

kingofmonkeys

so do we know the particulars of the end of discord's reign like do we know he's turned to stone for example or is he just "gone"

#15 to the new world