News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

The Heresy (backup) - Mechanics thread

Started by Wargamer, May 10, 2012, 01:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El ShasOcho

Perturabo, the Iron wing (chapter 1s fancy name), and chapters 6-8 will continue their work on Nostramo, hopefully resulting in noticeable progress this turn with that fortress building bonus.

Chapters 2-4 shall begin work on fortifying Cthonia.

Chapters 5 and 9 shall recruit within the Ullanor system, attempting to establish it as a secondary base for the Iron warriors a bit closer to the rest of the action.

Chapter 10 and it's supporting cast shall move to square 4,6 and wait for orders from Warmaster Russ to either engage hostile forces or hold if they can be negotiated with.

Chapter 11 will recruit on Olympia.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

Eagle eye

3rd chapter to suppress unrest with the aid of the 1 chapter of the Knights Tempesto

chapters 7 and 6 secure worlds serounding caliban  while chapters 4,5  recruits and trains along with the primarch

1,2,3 with Lion El' go travel to 8.-1 via 6,-1 7.-1  to find new worlds to bring into complience

the two chapters i have sent to aid angron follow his orders agien

Wargamer

Quote from: Jaghati Khan on June 13, 2012, 08:15:19 PM
So how exactly do we negotiate? Can we move our forces into the area and attempt diplomacy instead of combat, or can we attempt to contact them from the next system over?
Contact can be made from an adjacent sector or inside their sector itself.
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

InsaneTD

Angron + 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th plus DA chapters. Have I actually lost the Knights Exodus? If not, Them too, will join with Mortarian and Horus.

3rd and 4th shall stay with Russ until he kicks them out. :P

6th and 7th shall recruit and train the PDF. The 5th shall fortify, *sigh*, Spartica!.

The newly raised 10th and 11th shall travel to Hydraphur and recruit plus training with the Titan Legion.

Thantos

Which threats are human and which are alien? I dont fancy sending Captain Selus down to negotiate, only to find thousands of bloodthirsty Orks waiting!
"No-no-no, i-im sorry. Lets t-talk about this...Im sure w-we can solve this misunderstanding through a good old f-fashioned negotiation!"
"....WAAAARRRRGH!"

The Man They Call Jayne

The Thousands Sons 3rd Chapter will be returning with the Luna Wolves detatchment at the request of Captain Loken to further the training of the Luna Wolves Legion.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Leman Russ and his force shall enter (3,6) and scan for a sign of what happened to the Explorator fleet sent. Shields lit but weapons on standby rather than armed.
The Word Bearers crusade force shall move to (2,6) to secure a flanking position.
Great Companies 10-12 shall be joined by the 15th and secure the sector they are currently in, (2,1).
Great Company 16 shall continue researching Wolf Tail Talismans + Rune of Aversion.
Great Company 17 shall travel to Stygies to personally request those Void Shield generators as well as some Defence Lasers.

If Mortarion remains unavailable then he and Chapters  1-10 shall move to (-3,-1) and attempt to communicate with the forces at (-4,-1) All remaining Chapters shall continue to recruit.

If Corax is unavailable then his forces shall engage the enemy at (0,-2), the Raven Guards on Deliverance shall recruit/fortify.

The Emperor's Children Legion, in its entirety, shall head towards (1,-2) in search of a new homeworld there.

1 Demi Legio of the Legio Maelstrom shall link up with the Thousand Sons at (3,-1)
1 Demi Legio of the Legio Metalica shall join the Iron Warriors forces at (5,5)
1 Demi Legio of the Legio Ignatum shall move to (-4,2)
1 Demi Legio of the Legio Mortis shall attempt to move directly to Cthonia
1 Demi Legio of the Legio Astorum shall attempt to move to (-2,0) looking to eventually link up with Mortarion

NB: Best I can do for now Titan wise. Going to try getting a full list of what forces are where tomorrow so that I can better co-ordinate. 1 hour of internet a day is killing me. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

El ShasOcho

If the Iron hands are uniting to crusade through the Eastern Fringe, the 10th chapter will make its way back to Olympia to recruit when it arrives and further fortify defenses.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

Railgun Convention

The forces at 3/-1 (chapters 4-7) shall hold, and I request the Thousand Sons and Salamanders in the area also hold.

Khan shall attempt to establish communications and diplomacy with the human empire at 3/-2, and other White Scars forces shall prepare for battle/recruit.

Next turn, if all goes badly... we go to war.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Wargamer

To clarify; diplomacy can be handled the way it is between players - you don't have to spend / waste a full turn on it. :P

People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Railgun Convention

Awesome. In that case, I shall try some shortly. Ish.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Thantos

The Man They Call Jayne

The Thousand Sons are under you command Kahn. If you want them to hold they'll hold :)
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

petercute

salamaders holding station for now as waiting for results of khans peace talks.

Wargamer

Okay, Thantos wanted the info, so here it is!

HOSTILE THREAT ASSESSMENT:

{-4,-1} = Humanoid, but questionable genetic purity. "Beastmen" - possible alien hybridation / gene splicing, or else extreme uncontrolled mutation within core populous. Negotiation possible, though possible undesirable.

{0,-2} = Xenos. Biological analysis defies description. All attempts to catalogue information on live subjects has failed; vid systems malfunction in their presence. Species homeworld believed to be in this region, designated "Hrud" on local star maps. Negotiation impossible - no common means of communication.

{3,6} = Human. Located via psychic signals being broadcast into the Warp (crude Astropath equivalents?). Explorator Vanguard reported potential for peaceful integration and re-education of population, but as of three weeks ago (Terran standard) all contact with the Explorators has been lost. Potentially hostile.

{3,-3} = Human. Population of several worlds united by a crude stellar empire. High levels of superstition within the population. Planets continue to cling to 'Gods' to explain the mysteries of the universe. Explorators met with hostility, but not actually attacked. Negotiation may be possible if backed up by force.

{7,-5} = Unknown, but high probability xenos (cross-ref 'Eldar and colonial disappearances'). Threat assessment a best guess - all attempts to accurately catalogue size and type of naval and ground forces has failed. Negotiation impossible - kill on sight.