News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

Eh wasnt sure if she was loud enough to wake someone up but ill go with it

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Woot! I am actively coming up with my next post but today is also a workday/test day for me, so bear with me and trust me I'm not planning a three day wait

HectorSmash

Whew! I don't normally do long posts, but I felt this one should be a little lengthy.

Narric

I can't remember if I said Cynder is married in character or out or not. I think if I did it was the tavern scene just before our encounter with luna.

Beyond that, I'd have to fidget and wait for KoM to react before I can do much :P

kingofmonkeys

No more secrets! Hopfully this can mark my last depressing post. I'm pretty excited to move on past the woods

#15 to the new world

Narric

How did the RP not show up in my feed?! :(

[edit]
Leather Wing and Swift Shadows stepped forward in unison. stern expressions etched onto their faces.
"We would like to announce that we're pregnant, and Plumbers the Father."
Plumber colapsed from the surprise. Cloudy Daze dropped his jaw to the floor. Thunder became highly aroused. Hazy ignored them. Whilst Backlash, Pale Ale and Cynder burst out in laughter, as wide smiles cracked across the stoic Guards' faces.

Narric

HectorSmash

HectorSmash

Would have replied to Plumber's post individually but the following posts were a bit more urgent in character, and I didn't want to interrupt everyone. Tried to say that Backlash was appreciative, at least, but I guess that got missed lol

Waaaghpower

And, in all fairness, I think that Thunder has had at least as many woes as Plumber. She's just more prickly and more active about doing something to deal with it.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

Neither of them have been all too fortunate. Plumber blames himself for a good portion of Thunders "woes" so to speak and he has been dealing with it in probobly the worst way  :P just for the record now however i have something planned when we go to everfree city, should be pretty cool just want to say it now so it doesnt moved past

#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on April 28, 2015, 01:26:35 AM
Neither of them have been all too fortunate. Plumber blames himself for a good portion of Thunders "woes" so to speak and he has been dealing with it in probobly the worst way  :P just for the record now however i have something planned when we go to everfree city, should be pretty cool just want to say it now so it doesnt moved past
When you set off for Everfree City in the morning, or when you actually arrive there?

Also, when everyone has finished whatever they're planning to do before bed, can you let me know here so I don't accidentally move us on and skip someone again?

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

kingofmonkeys

I may not be able to post again till sat had a thing come up but ill try

#15 to the new world