News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Yay! He returns!

Started by crisis_vyper, January 24, 2013, 03:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crisis_vyper

This will be fun indeed.

Spoiler

Rej

Yes! Looking forward to this!  Nids and Tau, this is probably a follow up of one of the earlier stories which see some Tau survive an encounter with a genestealer cult... problem being the genestealer babies in them survive too...
Phew...

crisis_vyper

Quote from: Rej on January 24, 2013, 03:46:02 AM
Yes! Looking forward to this!  Nids and Tau, this is probably a follow up of one of the earlier stories which see some Tau survive an encounter with a genestealer cult... problem being the genestealer babies in them survive too...

Yeap I pre-ordered the book already and can't wait to read my most favourite series of Black Library.

LinnScarlett

T'was in the new releases newsletter spam a while already, wasn't it? Got to get my hands on that.
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17

Restayvien

I was just looking through some of my BL books yesterday evening and came across some good 'Sandy Mitchell' novels I read a year or two ago (I forget his real name). Great writer!

Pottsey

What is going on, is that not the 3rd or 4th new Tau book?

Chocomel

Whohooo, the patron saint of sarcasm and luck returns. Linn, when will i get my greedy hands on it?

LinnScarlett

Quote from: Chocomel on January 24, 2013, 09:30:07 PM
Whohooo, the patron saint of sarcasm and luck returns. Linn, when will i get my greedy hands on it?

I am working on it, sweetheart.
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17