News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Thank you all

Started by BigToof, June 18, 2013, 10:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigToof

Hi All,
I just wanted to write a post, a kind of post that I've been thinking about writing for a long time, but was unsure when or where to post it.

I hope you all don't mind that I post it here.

For reasons beyond my control, I'll not be able to post for perhaps quite a long while.

Nothing hopefully permanent, but it will require me to be away.

I've really enjoyed being a part of this community, and it hurts me to say that I won't be able to come back.

You've been really, really great audience and I loved making and reading BatReps and all kinds of wonderful things.

But, in the end, life keeps you from doing a lot things you wish you could do.

I'll always remember my time here, and you have been really, really great friends.

Hope one day to see you all again.

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

Masked Thespian

No sweat, chief. We'll still be here whenever you get the chance to return.  At the very least, I want to thank you for all the time and effort you've taken in crafting your multitude of battle reports.  You'll certainly be missed.
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Cammerz

Sorry to here this BT, hope life's treating you well and we'll be seeing you back here before too long.

Your battle reports are truly unique and one of those things which makes 2S such an amzing website. I can honestly say that it won't be the same without you and I'm sure everyone on here will agree with me.

As I've said on every one of your battle reports for who knows how many years;
Job's a good un!

The Man They Call Jayne

Y'all come back soon now ya hear?

Seriously though, you will be missed. You are one of the voices of this forum and your great batreps and backgrounds always make for excellent reading.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Lord Sotek

We'll miss you, mate. Your good cheer and great batreps/fluff are one of my favorite things on this forum, and you make my 40k hobby a better place for being a part of it. ;)

When you come back, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later, you might find more fluff, homages, and/or Bigtoof Batrep character fanart waiting for you. :)
Quote from: Saulus on March 17, 2011, 06:16:56 PM
Often I hear delusional ramble like "I painted and collected my army as ultramarine tyranid hunters....but Pedro is really good, so now I'm using him, but I'm just going to call him Jimbob-Fistpumper, cause that fits with my

Arguleon-veq

Sorry to see you go BT. Your reps are one of the big reasons for me logging in most days, hope to see you back soon!
X-Wing Tournaments;
1st - 38
11th - 33

BigToof

Thank you all for the kind words.

The proverbial axe is still over our heads, but we're not quite chopped off yet.

Just under "heavy oversight" which is not good if I've ever heard of it.

So...  I'll be here and there with probably big lags in between :(  I have some games I do want to write up and when I try not to go mad, I'll write one up and deliver it.

I'll still read your reports, but I just won't be able to get to comment on them :(

I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse.

Thank you again.

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

Chicop76

Noooooooooooooooooo! Noooooooooooooo! ???

I come back from a tdy and you leave :-[.