News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Aaaaaand, there goes the light hearted mood we'd set up. Incidentally, Hazy did not know the story; he was expecting a nice easy story of self discovery. I won't write up a post yet, partly because I want to see how other ponies might react, and partly because it 2am and I don't know why I'm still awake.

HectorSmash

:(

I included that bit about Hazy hopefully to make her thought process a little clearer to you guys. Me and her operate on different levels, which makes RPing a lot more tactile but also less accessible (because sometimes it's hard for me to switch gears)

Mabbz

Oh, I'm not complaining. I pretty much assumed that you knew Hazy didn't know, and I like a good roleplaying opportunity (it's nice to have some personal drama that doesn't revolve around Thunder and Plumber for once) and considering Hazy is kinda sorta in a relationship with Backlash (to quote facebook, it's complicated), he's gonna has some interesting emotional conflicts to deal with.

Mabbz

Heh, I was really expecting Thunder to say something unhelpful for some reason. I'm sure Hazy is relieved to be proved wrong (I don't mind either, although I spent some time on those comebacks ;)).

Incidentally, only two ponies died over the course of the mission and Thunder doesn't know about the one she killed. Also, I'm not entirely sure she knows about the other either. Hazy hid it before anypony else saw it, but the Backlash did kill the other pony in front of Thunder (although she was a little distracted at the time, so she might not have noticed), and that particular kill was never spoken of again.

EDIT: I just did some checking, and Thunder is under the impression that the other killed pony got away too.

Quote from: Waaaghpower on February 21, 2014, 05:39:20 PM
"What?" Thunder said, surprised. "H-how long did it take you to round 'em up? Besides, we still had Backlash's captive, so you guys had to let at least somepony get away."
She sighed. "Well, did we get any good loot from anypony? Or anywhere in the building?"

HectorSmash

Waaaghpower

Huh. I thought for sure we had killed some pony besides those two.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

we killed some timber wolves but other than that just mostly inter-party injuries. anyhow about how long in game has passed since the keg has been opened I'd like to get an accurate read on the drunk-o-meter before I post for Plumber.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Monsters don't count  :shifty:

Hmm, I'm going to say 15-20 minutes. That sound about right to everyone?

Narric

I've only had one tankard so far, so unless its enchanted to get you drunk very fast, I shouldn't be affected :P

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

So are we still doing truth or dare, but with added drinking, or is it just drinking? If the latter, I could fast forward time to... let's say 4 drinks time when we've all calmed down somewhat (or gotten riled up, depending on what kind of drunk you are). If the former, who wants to go next? If something else, what?

Narric

Time to get drunk maybe? :P Cynder is a conservative drinker, more for socializing than just to get wasted. I'd like to think he'd stay one of the more sober of the group, but if magical shenanigans are ahoof, then who am I to say otherwise? :P

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on November 15, 2014, 09:31:24 PM
Time to get drunk maybe? :P Cynder is a conservative drinker, more for socializing than just to get wasted. I'd like to think he'd stay one of the more sober of the group, but if magical shenanigans are ahoof, then who am I to say otherwise? :P
Hazy already mentioned (in his head at least) that he planned not to drink, just in case. That said, considering the circumstances, he's likely to act similarly to Cynder; drink a little to join in, but not too much.

Oh, and believe it or not, there are no shenanigans - magical or otherwise -  involved at present.

Narric

As you are the DM, I am forced as the Player to not believe a word, and be suspisious until proven correct :P

Mabbz

Oh come now, I have never lied to you over the course of this RP ;D. Of course, certain characters may have lied, and I misled you with exact words at one point (we haven't reached the point where you find out how yet), but no direct lies :shifty:.

On a random side note, I have at least three possible routes that I'm considering taking this story. All of them are equally viable, and the point in the story where I have to choose will come up just as soon as our characters settle down for the night. I kinda assumed that one or more of them would be ruled out by some choice you lot made, but they weren't and now I have to choose where to take this story next. I may just roll a dice :P