News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Nightmare Moon hasn't spotted the group yet, and I'm assuming that you either are already hiding or plan to very soon. I haven't posted how effective hiding will be yet, because I want to give waaaghpower a chance to react first

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Oops. Sorry, I was trying to figure out that dice roller. Editing post to reflect slightly better result.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Posting to remind myself to do a proper post as well.

My sleep schedule's all fucked up on account of not having work or school right now so it's a bit of a battle to keep myself on track heh

Mabbz

One point I feel I should mention. Nightmare Moon is heading straight for the group, and will probably spot you all in thirty second, max. Talking may be a free action, but don't push it. Post decisions, not discussions. I'm assuming from this that Plumber will be going to Thunder's aid, while Backlash and Hazy flee with the Elements. What will the rest of you do? I'm going to make Leather Wing and Swift Shadow join Plumber, since their mission is to protect civilians and Luna.

Narric

Oops, posted in the thread before comig here.

Weeeeee. Look at me talking to myself :P

Waaaghpower

Quote from: Narric on May 28, 2015, 09:06:25 PM
Oops, posted in the thread before comig here.

Weeeeee. Look at me talking to myself :P
Not sayin' you got to change it, but there *is* an Edit button if you think it's a problem. Just sayin'. Sayin' is allll I'm doing.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

Sorry guys, in Seattle for EFNW the past couple days. Also, Plumber's computer died (again). Whee.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

EFNW was fun. Turns out internet friends are a lot more fun than they might seem.

I'm at my uncle's house in Bel-Air Seattle now but I can post reliably, whee!

Narric

Quote from: HectorSmash on June 02, 2015, 04:59:04 AM
EFNW was fun. Turns out internet friends are a lot more fun than they might seem.

I'm at my uncle's house in Bel-Air Seattle now but I can post reliably, whee!
So you didn't wistle for a cab, then as it came near, you noticed the license plate said "Fresh" and that there were dice on the mirror? *brick'd*

How close are we to another TRR?

Mabbz

Sorry for the delays, I've been incredibly busy. No, wait, the other thing. Lizzie? Bazy? Lazy! That was it. Incredibly lazy.

Anyways, I think I can probably just call for 3RR right now. If I write a story post then it'll just say something like "Everyone charges, screaming in a bloodcurdling manner. Nightmare Moon smiles."

Mabbz

*Cough*

I said Three Rounds Rapid. Including for Backlash and Cloudy, to say how they're escaping and what to do if NMM spots them. Also who has which Elements.

HectorSmash

Bloody hell, we need to get the Elements from the others before we can even leave. That already happen or do we include that in the 3RR?

EDIT: Also, in my defense, I've been drawing again. (finally) That alone is a feat in itself, heh.