News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Sitting tight, I'm afraid. Had you been attacked with a more deadly spell than Fus Ro Da you'd have been maimed or killed by your rolling in that fight.

Waaaghpower

Um... How did Thunder end up on her back? I'm trying to imagine the actions that happened for a forward charge to turn her upside down, and it's just not coming. Did she do a sumersault?
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

She was attacking from above and to the side, almost parallel to the wall and door. She bounced off the door frame despite trying to flinch away to her left. She tumbled sideways and rolled onto her back.

The fact that I had to spend the last few minutes coming up with that means that it was rather convoluted. I'll be honest, I'm still not clear how I justified it when I wrote it. I think the only reason I put you upside down was because I thought it would be amusing.

Waaaghpower

Wouldn't it make more sense if she had jumped forward in an attempted tackle, (Which was kinda my plan,) missed when Pinkie Pony dodged, and then rolled head-over-hooves when trying to recover?

Mabbz

That works better, let's go with that. Either way ends with Thunder in an awkward position as per her rolls, so I'm happy to change it to make it make more sense.

Narric

You can use my RP post as my TRR if you want :P Unless someone can RP a better plan midfight ;)

Mabbz

I don't suppose any of you know where KoM is? According to his profile, he hasn't been online for over a week. He's a bit busy grappling at the moment, so I don't really need his 3RR to write the next bit of combat, but I'd rather hear from him.

HectorSmash

He's been inactive on account of being separated from the group but I just pinged him. He'll be real happy to be rejoined again  ;)

Mabbz

Really sorry about the delay, but on the plus side my exams are now over. Next update will be tomorrow morning.

HectorSmash

Ah fuck I've forgotten to send my own 3RR, lol. Lemme get on that

Waaaghpower

Mabbz

Yes they are. Pale is currently unconscious, one of your foes escaped and Plumber has returned. That should be worth a few posts of conversation, at least.

Mabbz

Sorry, I probably should have mentioned this earlier. Pale is unconscious, but otherwise unharmed. Unfortunately, he won't wake up any time soon on his own. As such, you need to try to wake him.

Waaaghpower

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out