News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Chaos Space Marine Errata now online

Started by Cammerz, October 25, 2012, 10:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cammerz

There's actually very little that has been altered. I've called this CSM Errata because there are no FAQs included at all.

Here's a list of every change;
- Plague Zombies may include the option of having additional models (so you can get squads of 35, not just 10)
- Anything that said "Models with Mark of Khorne only" has been changed to include "...and Daemons of Khorne"
- Chaos Terminators may now pick "...any of the following three options" rather than just "...one of the following..."
- Helbrutes cost decreases by 5pts (I won't list the new price here because that would be against the rules).

This is everything, but if you want to read it for yourself then here's the link;
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat440134a&categoryId=1000018&section=&pIndex=1&aId=3000006&start=2&multiPageMode=true

Wargamer

I'm glad the plague zombies have been clarified. I don't really understand why "Daemons of Khorne" need be stated for the Axe of Blind Fury, but there we go.

The Chaos Terminator errata makes sense, since I assumed that was how it worked anyway. :P

As for the Hellbrute... maybe that tiny 5pt drop will make them that little bit more appealing?
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Cammerz

Quote from: Wargamer on October 25, 2012, 11:12:46 AM
As for the Hellbrute... maybe that tiny 5pt drop will make them that little bit more appealing?

Perhaps Phil Kelly was 5pts over in his own personal army list and decided that he'd rather do this than take meltabombs away from his Berzerker champion?

Masked Thespian

It's my understanding that some localised copies of the Codex have the Hellbrute's cost printed at the lower (correct) value whilst others have it printed at the higher (incorrect) value by accident.  They're errata-ing it to make it standard across all versions across the world.
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

salamut2202

"FAQs: none"

Somebody who's name rhymes with Kill Smelly must have had a smug look on his face, even if I still don't know if Abbadon can join marked units.

Eh, I thought the terminator's having 'combie bolter/power fist - choose one' was going to be a unique balancer. Oh well, at least there's old models that dont have to be ripped up.

Brace youselves, the zombie hordes are coming.

Charistoph

Quote from: Wargamer on October 25, 2012, 11:12:46 AM
I'm glad the plague zombies have been clarified. I don't really understand why "Daemons of Khorne" need be stated for the Axe of Blind Fury, but there we go.

Because the book just has it requiring the MARK of Khorne.  The Daemon Princes are no longer Marked.
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Quote from: Megavolt-They called me crazy.  They called me insane!  THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right."