News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

I'm just gonna say, the S4 finale is badass awesomesauce. You should watch it.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Oh don't worry, I saw that one. The ones I haven't seen are:

Somepony to Watch Over Me
For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils
Leap of Faith
Testing Testing 1, 2, 3
Trade Ya!
Inspiration Manifestation
Equestria Games

Waaaghpower

HectorSmash

Pinging Plumber. Hopefully he'll post today or tomorrow.

Narric

HectorSmash

Hmm... Waiting for Plumber to post. Pinged him twice now, hopefully he gets on it by tomorrow. If not, I'll go ahead and post.

kingofmonkeys

Gah post is up and typing it in a tablet blows! Computer will be back by mon at latest but i will try and keep up on this thing

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Narric

Should we write ourselves back to camp, or is it RP-Master story post time?

Mabbz

Entirely up to you. I'll move us on to morning on sunday evening most likely. If you have anything further you wish to do, that is your deadline.

HectorSmash

Enough is enough! Motherly instincts activate!

EDIT: Also I'm assuming that Hazy and Cloudy also didn't join me, but I can edit if need be.

Waaaghpower

The nice thing about third person RPing is that I get to have my pedantic reply and eat it too. High ground ho!

HectorSmash

Pausing there in case the others want to input. It's no fun to play it all while they're in time lock.

Waaaghpower

I'm going to post one more time, maybe. Or not. It'll be short. If I do.

EDIT:
My dilemma is, I want to clear up that Thunder only meant that she wasn't friends with Backlash and maybe others, not that she didn't  want friends in general. (The implication was, once she got to know everypony she realized she didn't like them. Again, nonspecific as to whom she's talking about.)

Mabbz

I had Pale clarify for you. I figure, as a bartender, he would have plenty of experience of seeing friends argue.

HectorSmash

Oooh, man I hate being lied to. Of course, Backlash doesn't know that for sure, but still...

I wish I'd asked for private stuff IC to remain private, early on.