News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

And now for the silliness. Maybe I can get a prank war started without it being essentially a fight over a mare.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

kingofmonkeys

I can't be the only one who's actually missed their mouth with a spoon when something distracting happens..  :shifty:

#15 to the new world

Narric

HectorSmash

Sorry about the delay, work and stuff as usual.

Post going up tonight.

HectorSmash

Tried a little more colorful post this time, hope it works.

Also, I think Cynder and Plumber are up for the other group.

kingofmonkeys

woohoo! post up. Less silly this time but that certainly shouldn't last  :P .

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Quote from: Mabbz on March 04, 2015, 12:05:29 AM
...where Thunder's laughter could still be heard.

I wonder if I could make a profit bottling 'prank laughter' and using it to confuse wayward GMs.

Narric

Mabbz

Damn featherbrains, you all look the same to me!

Speaking of which, I left it ambiguous as to who got Hazy in the end, so it's first come first served on whether Backlash or Cloudy is getting revenge.

Waaaghpower

Isn't Pale Ale standing right there? I ask because Thunder's response is going to vary depending on the available audience.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Narric

I believe Thunder has cynder, Pale and Plumber as her audience. Backlash, Hazy and cloudy are having arough and tumble, while Leather Wing and Swift Shadow are make the sweet lovings in one of the tents.

Waaaghpower

Do you think now's a good time to post up the conversation Cynder and Thunder had in private earlier? It'd make this scene make a lot more sense.

Narric

Might as well :P Though I genuinely did forget about what was said in it XD Had to go into my messages to figure out what was even said :P

Waaaghpower

Thunder confided in Cynder, enough that when Cynder even hints at bringing up what she said then it feels like a betrayal.