News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

Plumber took a large gulp of cider as the bottle landed on him and selected dare when Cynder told him the dare Plumber grinned at him.
"is that all here somepony pass me 5 coins and I'll make it interesting at least"
Once he had 5 bits Plumber filled 5 tankards and set them in a row.
"from the center out left right left right"
He grinned as he received a confused stare and bounced the first coin hard against the floor sending it flipping into the middle tankard which he downed in a heartbeat, repeating his performance in the order he had designated bouncing the coins into each tankard and draining them. Once each tankard had been drained Plumber grinned widely showing the coins held in his mouth like gleaming teeth.
"howsh dat for a show!" he said clumsily the coins muffling his speech slightly.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Backlash shrugged and watched the bottle spin again, although she did look a lot less tense when Cynder offered to skip her.

She smiled at Plumber, when his trick was done, and clapped her hooves gently.

HectorSmash

"So, uh, I guess I'll spin it?"

She flicked the bottle, and it landed on herself. She scoffed quietly and gave it an annoyed spin, sending it scooting a small distance across the floor, before it stopped at... Hazy.

"Oh hey, eheh..." She smiled nervously at him and racked her brain for a good one.

Truth
After a moment, she gasped and asked, "What's your dream mare like?" Something in her smile indicated this was payback for his turn. She filled a mug with cider and passed it to the unicorn.

"Might need this."
Dare
"Umm... I dare ya to use your magic an' mess with the toughest-lookin' pony in the bar. Y'know, hide his stuff or steal his drink or somethin'." It seemed like she was making it up as she went along.

Mabbz

'How do I get myself into these things' Hazy thought as he fired up his horn. He and the rest of the group were peeking around a corner, looking at a burly, dark brown Earth pony with an eyepatch and a strange, stylised eagle for a cutie mark. The pony only looked away from his drink for a moment, but when he looked back...

"What the?! There's snakes crawling out of my drink! HEY BARKEEP, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERBUCKIN' SNAKES IN MY MOTHERBUCKIN' DRINK!"

Back in the room, it was now Hazy's turn to spin. It landed on... Pale Ale. "I dare you to return to the RP balance on your hind legs for a few minutes."

Pale obliged, albeit falling on top of Brute Force at one point. When he span the bottle, it landed on Thunder.

Truth
"What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?"

Dare
"I dare you to hold perfectly still..." Pale held up a feather that had come from one of the pillows and grinned sadistically. "While we tickle you."

Waaaghpower

Thunder considered the question for a moment, unsure how to answer honestly. "Um... Define 'Weird'," she said, after a moment of being unable to come up with a satisfactory answer. "Like... Just out of the ordinary, or bizarre, or what? Because, like, flying so fast you accidentally destroy a barn is more unusual than, say, dunking somepony's head in a bucket of sheep blood, but I think the second one might be 'weirder', depending on your definition." Noting the strange looks, she quickly added, "You know, for example," And then reached for her drink.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

"Um... I'm gonna go with bizarre, but also funny things. Perhaps most random would be a better way to put it."

Waaaghpower

"Well..." Thunder paused for a moment, remembering. "When I was still a little filly, trying to get my Cutie Mark, I, uh... Painted one on." She blushed, recalling the story. "I was getting frustrated with failing over and over and trying different stuff, so I thought if I just made one up and faked it for long enough it would come true. It, well... Let's just say it didn't work." She reached for the bottle, then, giving it a spin. It landed on Cynder.

"So...

Truth:
Spoiler
Um..." She considered for a moment, trying to come up with a good question. "How did you start working for the government?" She asked. She initially wanted to ask about his cutie mark, but after last time they had tried that, she decided to be a bit more ambiguous.
Dare:
Spoiler
Okay, since you can do magic and everything, can you do a keg stand while levitating yourself?"
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Narric

Cynder chuckled
"A keg stand whilst levitating myself? While that would be something interesting to try, did you mean a hoof stand whilst levitating a keg?"

"You certainly could try that" Thunder replied. "But I do mean just doing a Hoof Stand, but as you do, you gotta drink as much of the Cider Keg. When you can't drink anymore is when you can come back down to earth. Either hold yourself up, or ask Brute Force over there to hold you" Thunder finished her explanation, and Cynder felt worry. He used his magic to test the weight of the Keg, to guess how much was left. It was fairly heavy, and the print showed it to be 30litres when full. There must have been a good 16litres still inside.

"Plumber, please don't laugh if I make a fool of myself" Cynder tried to joke, remembering how PC had beat his dare with ease. "Brute Force, do you think you could help hold me up?" Cynder called over to the otherside of the room.

Brute Force snorted awake, having fallen asleep to the side with the bottle never landing on him. "Uh, yeah sure" he grumbled, trotting over.

Cynder got up and stood in the largest space in the center. It took him a few tries,  but he managed to achieve a proper hoof stand, with the help of some magic. He justered Brute force over, who sat on his haunches and held Cynders hind-hooves up. This was where the real dare began. He managed to levitate the Keg, but the change in concentration broke his hold on himself now putting his balance and weight into Brute Force's hooves. The keg drifted over to Cynder slowly, and the tap rolled around to his hace. Gingerly, he opened his mouth onto the tap, and pressed the release valve. Instantly the Hard Cider flooded into his mouth, and he drank as much as fast as he could. He felt the blood start to pool in his face. Cider started to dribble slightly from the corners of his mouth, but he kept going. After about a minute, he had to pull the Keg away, and slump down on his front legs. He was careful not to drop the remaining keg on the ground to hard. He panted, and once Brute Force dropped his hind legs, the blood started to fall away from his face. There was no way he could say he was being a social drinker now.

"*gasp* How well did I do?" He asked everyone. Pale Ale walked over and easily lifted the Keg.
"Well, I'd say you downed maybe three pints."
"What?! I thought it was more than that!"

Narric

After a short moment with all the other ponies chuckling and giggling at Cynder's spectacle, He managed to pick himself up, already feeling the effects of the booze, suddenly wishing he had something to eat.

"Aw'll righr" He slurred. "Lets see who I get to torture, or at least try to....." Completely forgoing his making, he stumbled over to the bottle, and set it spinning.....

Mabbz

"Oh joy," said Hazy, rolling his eyes at the bottle pointing squarely at him. "Truth."

Narric

Cynder was an increadible lightweight when it came to drinking. He was already tipsy, and waiting before saying anything didn't help him. He smiled, swaying on his haunches.
"Which of the lovely ponies we have here would you kiss?"
He thought he was being really clever, though couldn't put a hoof on why.

Mabbz

"Why, all of them of course!" said Hazy, flashing a winning smile.

"No fair, you've got to pick one!"

"Fiiiiiiiine," Hazy rolled his eyes, and appeared to give it some thought. "I think I'll choose... YOU!" He leapt forward and planted a kiss right on Cynder's mouth. Laughing, he quickly span the bottle before anyone could react.

Narric

In surprise, Cynder fell on his back as Hazy lept off him. It was a few moments before he actually reacted, his tipsy-ness somewhat shaken off temporarily.

"I'm a married, man! Don't you be trying to tempt me!" he shouted from his back, slumping to his right to sit properly.

HectorSmash

Backlash giggle-snorted loudly and fell over, laughing until her ribs hurt from Hazy's stunt. She tried a few times to say something, but it was nearly incomprehensible among the giggling.

kingofmonkeys

Backlash sent the bottle spinning wildly. It slowly spun down and pointed at plumber.
"Dare!"
Plumber finished his mug of cider and swayed as he stared at Backlash
"I dare you to let me style your mane"
Plumber stared before bursting into giggles
"well why not have at it"
Plumber stumbled over to the keg refilling it while spilling a bit before sitting down and shaking his mane at Backlash

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world