News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

tigarius.

Started by Tactical Genius, September 03, 2012, 05:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tactical Genius

I've just finished painting my new tigarius but im a bit confused about how to work out how to exchange powers from the codex to pwers in the rule book. i know he is a mastery level 3 pshyker but he has acces to about 8 powers. so do i have to exchange some of these powers or can i just pick wl3 new ones. please help....
"OI, Close the skylight"
Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on Today at 08:10:48 PM
His fail is always spelling, and grammer. Verbally he has a fine grip of the queens English, but ask him to write it down and hes like Iron Man in a magnet factory.

Will's on Fire

Mastery Level 3. Therefore he will get 3 powers from the rulebook.

- Will

Tactical Genius

Yes, i understand that but do i need to " trade in " some of the codex powers or do i simply get 3 additional powers?
"OI, Close the skylight"
Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on Today at 08:10:48 PM
His fail is always spelling, and grammer. Verbally he has a fine grip of the queens English, but ask him to write it down and hes like Iron Man in a magnet factory.

Will's on Fire

Quote from: Tactical Genius on September 03, 2012, 10:12:16 PM
Yes, i understand that but do i need to " trade in " some of the codex powers or do i simply get 3 additional powers?

Trade in all of them.

- Will