News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Enter, The Darkness [OOC/Sign-up thread]

Started by Ravager, November 23, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

And I am about one creepy noise away from reducing the surrounding area to ash.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

Please don't, I don't want to test my armours enchantments until I absolutely have too. :P

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Out of interest, what's my health looking like now? Am I healthy enough to act normally? If so I can start trying to teach people how to scout/hunt. May come in handy.
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

InsaneTD

Your health is in Rav's last post I beleive.

Narric

*skulks quietly in*

Sorry about my abrupt and prolongued absence. My Net allowance was eaten by downloading Portal 2 on Steam, and i had no other way of getting online. I also forgot my password, so couldn't access from another PC.

I'll head other to the RP thread to see whats happening.

Ravager Zero

If you need to why the erstwhile scouts found what they did, despite somewhat lackluster rolls, it's because it's big, noisy, and kind of hard to miss. ;)
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

El ShasOcho

Well this is interesting. What do people think we should do?

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

InsaneTD

Attack them. I'll snipe from range and also counter any daemons they summon.

The Man They Call Jayne

Who is "them" the Dryads or the Mages? Or both?

Dryads: Pros, we wont be in this forest forver and have some more allies wont hurt us
Con, we are in the forest now and making it mad wont help us in the short term.

Mages: Pros, We can loot them after killing them and make friends with the Dryads, who just might gt us to the solar temple. Cons, we lose 2 potential new allies, and might get pretty badly hurt given how damagine those types of magic are.

@ Rav, if we go up against the mages, can my pyromancy be used to manipulate his pyromancy? As in if he casts a fire ball can i deflect it back at them? Or could I use the Rai-Tane stone to absorb it even?

Is ther ANY chance that we could talk our way to a peaceful solution here?

InsaneTD

We probably can but I doubt it will be until after the fight between both sides. We might be able to get both sides to calm down and listen to reason. I'm not sure what a Chaosigan is. Maybe most of us hide ready to cover one or two people that go and try to diffuse the situation?

The Man They Call Jayne

Chaosigan: Chaos Mage. Very destructive Magicks. Closest thing to a true warrior mage.

If we are going to step in then I would volenteer. Some mages might look down on non magical folk. Or Galithir if hes up to it. not sure how effective his illusions might be though. They might not take kindly to being deceived either. so maybe, we just approach and get ther attention, defend ourselves as best we can?

Ravager Zero

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on December 05, 2011, 07:05:43 AM
@ Rav, if we go up against the mages, can my pyromancy be used to manipulate his pyromancy? As in if he casts a fire ball can i deflect it back at them? Or could I use the Rai-Tane stone to absorb it even?
As a fellow pyromancer, you could indeed manipulate the same magicks he was casting.

Is there ANY chance that we could talk our way to a peaceful solution here?
The short answer: No.
One of the two sides in that combat has to die.
On the other hand, you don't have to fight them, as they are quite far from the river road.

...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

The Man They Call Jayne

Hmmm. well, we are in the forest, we still have work to do here, and there are other forests im sure. I say we take down the Mages. Blitzkreig style. If we can take them out before they really spot us we can get a sizable advantage.

InsaneTD

Then I go with my previous statements about attacking the Mages. :P

Ravager Zero

Quote from: TD on December 05, 2011, 08:46:17 AM
Then I go with my previous statements about attacking the Mages. :P
Then I believe you lot need to start rolling some dice and PMing me your actions.
Three rounds rapid, as before. ;)