News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

"Hey, I'm on the Diarchy's payroll. Its my job to put the Elements, Luna and Equestria in front of my personal opinions." Cynder tried to make it sound like a joke, but in hindsight, it could have been taken the wrong way. "That said, I never like to see a group split apart. We should try and resolve this as cleanly as possible."

Mabbz

Meanwhile, at the camp...

Hazy produced a deck of cards and began playing Free Cell. He won, easily.

HectorSmash

Backlash wordlessly led the way back to the camp. It didn't look like anypony was particularly busy, maybe now would be a good time... Standing in the middle of the camp, she cleared her throat quite loudly and announced, "Hey everypony?" She looked around at the others nervously, not knowing how they might react. Not knowing what she was doing, either.

"Could I get everypony to c'mere for a minute? I'd like us all to be here..."

Narric

Cynder made himself comfortable a short distance from Backlash, sitting facing her.

Waaaghpower

Having just gotten into her tent, Thunder poked her head out and, seeing Backlash, faltered. After a moment of hesitation, though, she stepped out to join the rest.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Abandoning his second game, Hazy wandered over and sat down, along with Pale and the three guards. "What's up?"

kingofmonkeys

Plumber groaned loudly from inside his tent and stuck his head out
"Wasgoinon?"
He stared about blearily

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Backlash smiled momentarily. Seeing everypony stop for a few seconds to sit down and talk... it almost made up for all the pain over the last few days.

Almost.

"Thanks, guys. I want to talk. I feel like," she rubbed a foreleg nervously, "I feel like we ain't as close as we should be. Like we ain't friends or somethin'. Maybe it's jus' me, I dunno. That's kinda why I wanted everypony here, so we could get everything out there. There's too much at stake for us to not act as a team. You guys know: the only reason anypony's been hurt so far is 'cause we ain't on the same page. Brute didn't know Luna's plan, an' neither did Sunbeam or Guidin' Light. Even Luna doesn't always know what's right.

I say that ends right now. Nopony else needs to get hurt. But that can only happen if we look pas' our differences and just get it all out there. No secrets. Startin' with me."

She swallowed hard and cleared her throat to try and keep it from tensing up. "I live alone, most the time. All I got for company is... silly magazines for fillies, an' whatever animal stumbles through the garden. Sometimes the postmare shows up when I'm around, but we never talk. I don't know how ta make friends. I thought it'd be easy if I jus' threw myself at you guys," her eyes darted between Hazy, Cloudy, and Thunder as she kicked the dirt, "But that don't make friends. All it does it get ponies hurt. Heh, honestly, I don't get why...." She stopped herself.

"Well, that's somethin' else, eheh. I'm sorry, everypony. I didn't get it before, an' I still don't think I do, but I know better now."

Mabbz

"I have no idea what's going on," said Leather Wing, breaking the awkward pause that had met Backlash's speech. "I only met you lot the other day, and I wasn't aware of any internal trouble. Do I have to be here?"

kingofmonkeys

Plumber glanced at the guard grumpily.
"Leave if you want makes no difference to me."
He sighed an ran a hoof through his mane.
"You want no more secrets? Fine. I also live alone I spend my free time in bars or reading, I don't have very many friends"
He glaced around nervously before staring at the bandage on his leg.
"I...I did this to myself..."
He stared at the ground feeling miserable again and trying not to tear up.
"I'm terrified i'll never see my home again but even if I do it's not like there's anything waiting for me and I'm even more terrified of whatever's out there!"
He gestured at the edge of the forest while stiflling a sniffle he was sure this wasn't what Backlash had had in mind, he had even almost felt like things where going to be ok for just a few moments when he had been sharing his food with his "friends" but really what was the point

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Narric

Cynder shifted over and put a hoof and leg over Plumbers' shoulders.
"I'm sure we'll all get through this trail in one piece, all of us." He tried being comforting. "Not sure its much of a secret as I can't remeber if its come up, but I am a married stallion, which from what I've heard is a bit unusual and most of my peeers have kind of looked down on. They've said it puts me at risk of being emotional if the kingdom is ever threatened by something horrifically malicious."

Waaaghpower

When a long, silent pause went by and nopony else seemed willing to say anything, Thunder cleared her throat, making sure the whole group was looking her way before she spoke. "I have secrets," she confirmed. "I think everypony knew that already." A pause long enough to take a breath, and she added, "They're secret for good reasons. None of you deserve my trust."

Pausing, she quietly conceded, "Cynder knows, and I trust his judgement. I believe my secrets won't hurt anypony, and if it turns out that I'm wrong then he can tell you all."
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Hazy cleared his throat. "I trust Cynder. I'll do things your way for now, but bear in mind, I am a spy. Finding things out is what I do." There was another pause. "Oh, I suppose it's my turn to talk about myself?" Hazy said sheepishly. "I'm not sure what I could say that you don't already know..."

Narric

Cynder chuckled and smiled at Hazy.
"Maybe you could final admit which tail you're chasing?"

Cloudy Daze shifted uncomfortably on his patch of dirt. He wan't to admit to everyone that he was crushing on Backlash, but his fear of how she really felt about him held him back. That and the Thunder Bolt mare seemed to have an issue with people being affectionate around her, or was he just reading her wrong?

Mabbz

"Ponies think I'm chasing more than one?" asked Hazy, alarmed at the possibility of accidentally leading somepony on. "Who do you think I'm chasing?"