News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

I know I said I'd move us on tonight, but that doesn't seem like a good idea while this little argument is still open. You have another day or so, then I'll send you all to bed regardless.

Also, 100 pages. Congratulations everyone for talking more out of character than in character :P

HectorSmash

Narric

Quote from: Mabbz on April 12, 2015, 10:21:59 PM
Also, 100 pages. Congratulations everyone for talking more out of character than in character :P
On my posts per page, its only page 60 :P

Quote from: HectorSmash on April 13, 2015, 12:46:27 AM
Waiting for Cynder before I post, since he's present.
Woohoo, I'm holding things up.... again XD

Waaaghpower

Narric, bit of an obvious question, but you do realize he's talking about the OOC chat, right?
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Narric

Quote from: Waaaghpower on April 13, 2015, 01:24:11 PM
Narric, bit of an obvious question, but you do realize he's talking about the OOC chat, right?
Yes, and on my settings the OOC thread is only on page 60 :P

HectorSmash

Narric

Narric

Quote from: Mabbz on April 13, 2015, 10:08:16 PM
Meanwhile, at the camp...

Hazy produced a deck of cards and began playing Free Cell. He won, easily.
Why freecell? Its a fourplayer game!

Mabbz

Narric

Been ages since I played the card games on a computer :P I could be wrong XD

Why not play Solitaire? :P

HectorSmash

Pinged Plumber to reply. If he doesn't by tonight I'll go ahead anyway, I just don't wanna go to far without him.

On a more positive note his computer should be fixed soon.

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on April 15, 2015, 10:33:41 AM
Been ages since I played the card games on a computer :P I could be wrong XD

Why not play Solitaire? :P
They're pretty similar games, but I prefer Free Cell because there's less of an element of luck. Unlike with Solitare, all the cards are visible from the start so you can get screwed over because you chose to move one card over another. Besides, I've had games of Solitare where there has literally been no legal move from the start; victory was 100% impossible. You don't get that with Free Cell.

Quote from: HectorSmash on April 15, 2015, 02:12:12 PM
Pinged Plumber to reply. If he doesn't by tonight I'll go ahead anyway, I just don't wanna go to far without him.

On a more positive note his computer should be fixed soon.
Excellent. Like so many of our characters, I want to leave this forest and complete the mission.

kingofmonkeys

While i understand i am being waited on.... Has Anyone done anything at would actually wake plumber up

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on April 16, 2015, 04:50:52 AM
While i understand i am being waited on.... Has Anyone done anything at would actually wake plumber up
Well, Backlash loudly announced that she wanted to talk to everypony, while standing next to the tents, so... Yes.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.