News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

As levitating myself would be a very weird thing to do (I'm not a baby with bursts of magic afterall) what modifer would I need to have?

If Waaaghpower was RP'ing drunkness and it is just Hoof Stand whilst levitating, I assume its just Rp the result :P

Mabbz

Levitating yourself is very hard, thanks to Newton's third law. In ordinary levitation, you'd have the opposing force going directly on your horn. Obviously that isn't possible when levitating yourself (or lifting anything too heavy), so you have to redirect the force via a second spell, which requires much greater concentration. In short, -6 modifier normally, but since you're at least a little tipsy it'd be -7.

If it's just levitating the keg while doing a hoofstand then you can either just RP the result or you can roll, whichever you prefer. No modifier's in this case; levitation is pretty simple.

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Waaaghpower

Only, you know, levitating instead of doing a hoof stand. For the sake of not being impossible, I'm going to say he can still stand on your hooves, but he'll have to use magic to stay balanced and support his weight.

Narric

Updated my post. If I wrote Thunder or Pale Ale out of character, do tell me. I'm assuming Pale Ale has been keeping silent track of how much has been drunk, so guess how much was in the keg before, and could dicern the remaining contents easily.

Mabbz

Remember, you also need to truth/dare somepony. I'm guessing you didn't do it yet in case someone wants to react to your acomplishment, but if no one does then feel free to double post with your turn.

Narric

I'll wait until tomorrow night. Not everyone checks everyday :P

Waaaghpower

I actually meant a keg stand while levitating yourself, (Keg stays on the ground, use magic to hold up your ankles,) but that's close enough. The idea was just to make Cynder do something silly involving alcohol, so I've got no complaints. :)

Narric

Oh, woops :P

well at least theres a nice long post that isn't Mabbz's up now :P

Narric

Double double posting.

I've set it up so whomever wants to be next can jump in and give their truth or dare answer right away. I'll then think up something ;) I promiss I won't be too cruel, and my knowledge of bar/pub games, like Cynder, is limited, so expect something daft and possibly quite easy :P

HectorSmash

Mabbz

So I was thinking I might move the story on soon, probably in a day or two. Get your last few truths and dares in now, 'cause soon this momentary respite will be over.

Waaaghpower

Is it OK if I post out of turn? I have one last question Or else one last dare I would like to ask before we move on.

kingofmonkeys

i've got somethign to pull as well but it can wait a question or dare or so

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world