News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Warhammer 40K MMO! (YES **** YES YESSSSSS)

Started by LinnScarlett, June 13, 2013, 11:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinnScarlett

I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOO
PATIENCE WORKS

YESSSS
ONE SHOTTING ASTARTES AS AN INQUISITOR WILL NEVER NOT BE MADE OF HILARIOUSSSSSS

http://bhvr.com/eternalcrusade/#

I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17

The Man They Call Jayne

Oh this had better be good. If it is, I just might consider it. Although If it turns out to be a "Play Imperium or be second rate" I wouldn't be hugely suprised.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

pepsi

So warhammer 40k meets planetside. Doesn't sound too bad. Look up SOE's Planetside and you'll get a good idea of what they are trying to do, and it makes sense.
www.rgdgaming.com, Helping You Find Cool Toys, Anime Movie Memorabilia, PC Games and Comics.

Mabbz

Hmm... this could be interesting. Do you think all factions will be playable, or just Chaos, Orks, Nekrons and Imperium?

Also, it might be a good idea for someone to change this thread's title to something a little more informative.

salamut2202

Quote from: Mabbz on June 14, 2013, 06:30:49 AMChaos, Orks, Nekrons and Imperium?
I'm pretty sure it's the very classic line up of Chaos, Orks, ELDAR and the Imperium.

The Allfather

Quote from: Mabbz on June 14, 2013, 06:30:49 AM
Also, it might be a good idea for someone to change this thread's title to something a little more informative.

A fine idea.

The Man They Call Jayne

Quote from: salamut2202 on June 14, 2013, 07:25:40 AM
Quote from: Mabbz on June 14, 2013, 06:30:49 AMChaos, Orks, Nekrons and Imperium?
I'm pretty sure it's the very classic line up of Chaos, Orks, ELDAR and the Imperium.

I thought I heard Necron in there too.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Railgun Convention

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on June 14, 2013, 01:09:05 PM
Quote from: salamut2202 on June 14, 2013, 07:25:40 AM

I thought I heard Necron in there too.
It was Eldar. Pretty certain.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

salamut2202

Think of it this way, each quote came with a weapon from that faction. Necrons don't wield Striking Scorpion chain blades.

Arkitek

No no no, it's Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, Orks, and Space Marines.

Which makes sense because **** all the progress we made with Space Marine, I guess.
"Of course I forgive you. That is your god's function. Your crime is forgiven. However, your stupidity requires a response." - Leto Atreides II, God Emperor of Dune

Mabbz

Quote from: salamut2202 on June 14, 2013, 04:35:25 PM
Think of it this way, each quote came with a weapon from that faction. Necrons don't wield Striking Scorpion chain blades.
How did I not notice the weapons at all? In that case I'd like to express my dislike of the Eldar's voice. It sounded more Necron to me.

salamut2202

For as long as I've encountered Eldar in games they have had a floaty, mechanical voice like that.

crisis_vyper

Might play if there is a Dark Eldar faction, and there is are guilds from the Dark City Forum or the Second Sphere forum.

The Allfather

I doubt there will be any Dark Eldar faction at this point, sadly. I could be wrong though.

LinnScarlett

Guys. I love you all, you are why I come back to 2S. It's my home, full of friends, 'arguing' about things that matter to them and...

...this game is going to be awesome. I don't care how aweful it is. I am going to see what is awesome about it. And i know already what it is for me: GWS bothering to give this a go.

And I will go Angron on anyone that... dares to... you know what? Just be you *hug*

(I know... I am making no sense, that's just me. Now. If you want to do me one big favour: treat this game the way... oh dammit. I am just going to say it: THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE RAGE/CRY/HILARIOUS just like The Elder Scroll games. Trust me. A game inbalance where everybody one shots Astartes? I am looking forward to the rage/cry/hilarious already. Thanks for reading... err... *shrug*)

Because MMO's are the spirit of EQUALITY and MMO's are never for everyone? Yea. I am going to enjoy all the rage/cry/hilarity.

And yea, do change that title. I just couldn't think of anything beyond... that title. And I still haven't actually seen the page or checked the game itself because.

I know it will be awesome. And... it was more important to tell you guys asap. And no you werent the first. I told my BF first. *hugs*

Now I am going to continue trying to draw Straken's you-know-what, so that I can get his pants right and erase his unmentionables again.

Yup. I can type as fast as I can think, and I never do because I fear people think I am insane, or worse, worry for me. I am fine. *hug* I'll see you... whenever I have something to vomit into whatever section of this forum again.

I'll be back (...)

EDIT: I am thinking I'll get my female Astartes heads soon too. I am just going to wait for it. Everybody loves Brienne of Tarth... and she's my bloody female Astartes doing her bloody thing even though everybody in GOT says... You read the book/saw the series. *shrug* I was... shit my dinner is burning! *wave* Later -_-

I AM FINE. <3
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17