News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Tau Forgeworld options and 6th

Started by The Man They Call Jayne, September 19, 2012, 11:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

salamut2202

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on September 19, 2012, 03:07:39 PM
I (so far) run pure Tau, no Kroot of any kind. They do just seen a waste.
Especially with a bin guard squad in troops which play as cheap infantry and anti infantry.

salamut2202

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on September 19, 2012, 03:10:53 PM
Nothing for the Remora though. I have fired off an e-mail to them to ask what would be appropriate rules for them for 6th. Hoping to hear back soon because I love my Remoras.
Page 83 of Imperial Amour: Apocalypse (Second Edition)

The Man They Call Jayne

You mean Apoc II? Or is there another book?

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

I love my Kroot. I miss them when I run a Farsight list. Though I am surprised the drone turrets aren't Fortifications. Would make sense to me.

Re: IA:Apoc books, that's why I'm getting confused.

salamut2202

Imperial Amour: Apocalypse II
Imperial Amour: Apocalypse (Second Edition)

The former is full of actual new stuff while the latter includes model releases since Apocalypse II and is pretty much an update from Apocalypse 2008 (not to be confused with Apocalypse Reloaded which was extra formations for the first Apocalypse expansion release)

The Man They Call Jayne

Ahh, awesome. Well that certainly helps. Thanks :)

salamut2202

The person who named those releases should be shot with a 12 gague pump action.

The Man They Call Jayne

Yeah, its not the clearest thing in the world is it.

salamut2202

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 19, 2012, 03:19:08 PM
I love my Kroot. I miss them when I run a Farsight list. Though I am surprised the drone turrets aren't Fortifications. Would make sense to me.

Re: IA:Apoc books, that's why I'm getting confused.
I might proxy the allied guard blob to be a kroot contingent. That will be a lot of kroot...

KCKitsune

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on September 19, 2012, 03:10:53 PMNothing for the Remora though. I have fired off an e-mail to them to ask what would be appropriate rules for them for 6th. Hoping to hear back soon because I love my Remoras.
You can get rules for Remoras in Imperial Aeronautica.
From the Makers of Lemon Flavored Kitten souls, comes the newest in Taste Sensations... Mutant Evil Sauce(tm)*!

Mutant Evil Sauce is Good(tm) on EVERYTHING

* == Evil Snacks Inc is not responsible for any uncontrolled outbreaks of flesh eating zombies