News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

Backlash immediately speaks up with a worried look on her face, "The Princess trusts me for this? Specifically? ...Why? And who are these other four? And - for the love of Luna - why hadn't I heard about this crime sooner?! I have a right to know, just as much as you do!" Angry and standing now, she collects herself and sits back down.

"Sorry, you're not responsible for this, you're just the messenger... I just need to know. I should have known before. No more secrets, though, not with something as vital as this. What am I - are we - really getting into?"

PrimeNumber

Meanwhile, Anatalia is following them, looking at the sky, half-listening to what they say, slowly regretting her decision a little, embarking on some big mission with mostly empty saddlebags.

Mabbz

"The Princesses have been keeping this very quiet. From what I was told, only about a dozen or so ponies in the entire guard have been trusted with this information so far. In fact, since the theft only happened 8 days ago and you were told... what, two days ago, to give you time to get here? I'd say you were in the top ten most trusted ponies in the guard. The other four are civillians that are only being called in because of their skill, much like miss Rose here. They have had background checks and are considered highly unlikely to be working alongside the thieves."

"As for what we have gotten into, I have tracked down several ponies involved with the theft. We need to find out exactly where they are hiding the Elements, one way or another. Exactly how we do that I don't know, as I'm hoping you'll have an opinion. We could capture and interrogate them but I'd be concerned about them escaping leading us to a trap. Searching their hideouts for clues might be a better idea."

kingofmonkeys

Plumber's Crack flinches as Thunder's hooves hit the ground near his head, his eyes tear up and he breaks down weeping. "I-I'm *sniff* r-really n-not that kind of p-p-pony" Plumber sobs uncontrollably for a moment before continuing "T-that place it *sob* got in my head It was like I was w-w-watching myself *sniffle* do things but couldn't stop myself. I-it played on my desperation." The sobbing gets worse and Plumber buries his head in this hoofs. "I JUST GET SO LONELY! NO ONE WANTS TO BE WITH ME OR EVEN BE MY FRIEND UNLESS I'M BUYING DRINKS! I'M A FAT PATHETIC *SOB* WASTE OF A PONY!" Plumber stumbles to his hooves his eyes streaming and dashes off towards the woods bawling like a foal.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Backlash relaxes considerably, but maintains a skeptical expression, not breaking eye contact with Hazy.

"Right. Okay. So, the decision is left to myself and Miss, uh... Rose? as to our course of action. Personally, I think we'd be safest if we waited here, or at a checkpoint of some kind, for the others. But then, the fastest - and potentially most useful option when it comes to recovering the Elements - would be for the two of us to infiltrate the nearest known hideout to search for information... I think, given the urgency of our mission, we should strike back as quickly as possible. Knock them off guard, and take advantage of their success to attack when we're unexpected." She turns to look at Anatalia. "Miss Rose, what do you think?"

PrimeNumber

Her head turns to look at Backlash. "Hmm? Oh, right... I suppose that sounds like a good plan... I don't make battle plans...

HectorSmash

Backlash gives Anatalia a flat stare.

"Then that's what we'll do." She turns to Hazy. "So, care to shed some light on the whereabouts of the criminals?"

Waaaghpower

Thunder looks after Plumber, running off into the woods completely unarmed.  "Aw, ponyfeathers..." she muttered. Looking in the nearest saddlebag she drew out a knife, just in case, and then sped after Mr. Crack.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber gallops into the woods sobbing loudly running without any care for direction pausing for a moment to catch his breath he hears the thud of hooves on the forest floor glancing back he sees Thunder chasing after him with a knife. Plumber lets out a shriek and wets himself out of sheer terror all semblance of reason stripped from his mind he tears off into the woods as fast as he can. "JUST LEAVE *SOB* ME ALONE Y-YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO SEE ME AGAIN" he yells between sobs and breathing heavily. "LUNA HELP ME SHE'S GOING TO CUT ME TO PIECES!" Plumber shrieked plowing through undergrowth at top speed.

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Thunder dove, speeding down towards Plumber and tackling him from behind, grabbing him at the ankles and forcing him to stop...
"Ew ew ew ew!" She yelled, pulling away, making a disgusted face and trying to wipe herself off. "You peed yourself?Ew! Gross!" She declared, giving Plumber an annoyed kick. It wasn't hard at all, more of a shove with her foot to keep him from getting up.
She didn't realize she had spat out the knife when she tackled Plumber, nor that it had followed the same trajectory that she had, also catching Plumber at the ankles.

Minrat

Patent nursed his headache while the others bickered.  Once he realized they were running off, he slowly got to his feet, made sure his gear was fastened securely and started to follow.

kingofmonkeys

As plumber felt the pegasus tackle him he knew it was the end, a sharp pain stung his rear ankle and he whimpered in pain. Some-pony was saying something but it really didn't matter to him he just went limp and gave up sobbing incoherent half words, surely she would kill him now.

#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

Sighing with resignation Pale trotted into the undergrowth, following the path Patent was taking. "We should get them back to camp before they wander too far." He offered.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Waaaghpower

Thunder swore, noticing the deep gash her knife had caused. This wasn't good. "Can you walk?" She asked, picking up the knife from the ground so they wouldn't be left completely helpless. "We need to get back to camp.
Her head was still groggy and ached with every second, but she tried to shake it off. "Er... If you can't walk, I might be able to carry you," she offered.

kingofmonkeys

After a moment Plumber's Crack realized he wasn't being chopped into tiny bits looking up he saw Thunder looking concerned wiping at his eye with one fetlock he sniffled. "y-y-you aren't trying t-to *sniffle* k-kill me? Plumber struggled to stand only using three legs his wounded leg dripping blood steadily staining the forest floor red.

#15 to the new world