News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

Thunder sped over the treetops, panicking at every noise she had heard. Was he after her? Surely that mad pony was after her in a sex-crazed hunt, ready to kill her if need be to get his jollies off. He must be behind every tree, a crazy... no, that's ridiculous. He can't possibly be after me... Her head seemed to clear. Crazy as her assailant had been, he wasn't indestructible. She had kicked hard, it was doubtful he could have pursued her. Come to think of it, she had lost sight of the cabin and probably couldn't even be tracked... Even so. Better sleep somewhere he can't reach me.
My head...
Stricken by a bad headache, she pulled upward and looked for a comfortable cloud. She found a big billowy one, and decided it would make an excellent bed. Landing, she curled up and fell into nightmare ridden sleep, triggering the cloud to clap into thunderous rain.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Walrus Man

"*hic*" Pale shook his head to clear the dizziness of strong drink away. He shot a half hearted smile at Plumber as he stepped towards the door. "Which way do you suppose she went?" He asked uncertainly, peering out over the threshold. He couldn't see far in the darkness and there was no sign of Thunder's passing. A faint peal of thunder caused him to shrink back inside the building - being caught in a storm after all they had been through seemed like a cruel joke.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Minrat

Patent took Plumber's hoof no longer particularly aware of his surroundings.  Something had happened, he had gotten hurt...or tired?  or depressed?  He let Plumber lead him as his conscious thought slowly flickered away to a delirium.

The spattering of rain broke patent from his daze and he became aware of his surroundings.  Slowly his memory of the events proceeding started to come back.

'What the moon [rather than hell?] just happened?'

Mabbz

OOC

"I'm not sure, but we can't stay here" insisted Plumber, grabbing Pale and dragging him back into the rain (which was washing all the vomit off, fortunately). "We need to find Thunder. I hope she hasn't gone far." Despite the pain between his back legs and the guilt at what she had almost done, Plumber mostly just felt drained. They would find Thunder and find somewhere to sleep. Everything else could wait until morning.

The group wandered around for a few minutes, calling Thunder's name. Eventually they gave up and met up outside the temple again. Plumber was about to give up hope when Patent spotted a hoof sticking out of a cloud drifting lazily overhead. It took several attempts, but Pale was eventually able to grab her with his magic and drag her to the ground, cloud and all.

It proved easier to simply pull Thunder along on her cloud, so the three of them wandered haphazardly to the shade of a large tree nearby. Plumber simply covered Thunder with the canvas of her tent to stop the cloud drifting away again, before setting up his tent along with Patent. Pale also tried to set up camp, only for his tent to collapse on top of him. He didn't have the energy to fix it, so he simply stayed there. Too exhausted to care about anything else, the three ponies fell fast asleep.

injuries (When you awake the next morning)

Pale: hangover, tired
Patent: severe headache, bruises, tired
Plumber: aching crotch, tired
Thunder: minor concussion, bruises, severe headache, tired

Walrus Man

A chorus of birdsong dragged Pale into consciousness, cutting through the pounding of his head like a rusty saw. The sensation of something heavy smothering him caused a moment of writhing panic before he realised that it was only his tent collapsed on top of him. Crawling out from beneath it, Pale saw that his travelling companions had not yet woken. "Astfgl." He muttered - his mouth felt as if it was stuffed with cotton wool. Looking about their impromptu campsite, the bartender hoped to spot a water source where he could wash and wake himself up.

Spoiler
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4099323/ - Failed intel test - GM, what can I see around our campsite?

[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Minrat

Patent woke up.  His head hurt.  The world was too bright.  He shoved his hooves over his eyes and started to put together why he had such a horrendous headache.

Waaaghpower

Thunder felt like complete crap upon waking up. The world was a fog, her head was on fire, and she was sore all over.What happened last nigh... Plumber. That bucking sexually aggressive racist homophobe masogynistic cowardly illiterate waste of organic skin.
Looking around, she saw him snoozing next to her. First she felt a bit of fear, but then just anger. She wished she had kicked harder the night before...
Standing up, she noticed the stream. Hobbling towards it she drank a bit, deciding exactly what she was going to say to Plumber when he woke up. So far, her plans weren't nice.

Walrus Man

Pale pulled his head from the stream with a gasp and felt a little better. Immersing yourself in icy water did wonders to sharpen the senses, though it did little for hangovers. A little way over he could see Thunder drinking from the same stream and fuming to herself. Pale left her to her thoughts; discretion was the better part of valour after all he thought to himself as he trotted back to the campsite, though he did not envy Plumber's Crack this morning.

[

kingofmonkeys

Plumber's Crack awakened cracking one eye open and glancing around before shutting it again and pretending to still be asleep thinking to himself "nope not ready to deal with today yet" and pretending to snore

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Thunder felt better after quenching her thirst, pulling her mouth from the stream and turning  to Pale. "So... we were kind of crazy last night..." she commented to him. "Er... Plumber isn't still, y'know, rapey is he?" She asked, looking over at his snoring body anxiously. Wait a minute...
"You bastard gelding pervert!" She shouted, stomping over towards him. "You're awake!" She resisted the urge to kickhim, but only barely.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber gives up his attempt to feign sleep his eyes snapping open as he flinches at Thunder's approach putting his hooves over his head looking genuinely scared. "I'm sorry! I wasn't myself DON'T KICK ME AGAIN!" Plumber looks around pleadingly for help.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Meanwhile, in Canterlot...

Backlash stood in the middle of the market, waiting. She had received new orders directly from Princess Luna herself only the previous day, sending her to Canterlot. The message told her of the theft of the elements, but was light on detail. It simply told her to meet another member of the guard at this place, at this time, that would explain further. The letter also said was that she would be working undercover, at least to begin with, so she had reluctantly left her armour and weaponry in her saddlebags.

Just as she was starting to become concerned, a unicorn stallion approached her. He was grey with a muted blue mane and wore nothing but a pair of glasses. At first glance he didn't appear to have a cutie mark, but a closer look revealed what seemed to be a grey cloud, only slightly paler than his coat.

"Hello, my name is Hazy Image. Can I interest you in some swordfish?" he asked, confirming his identity by speaking the secret password of the night guard.

"No thank you, I've had two already," Backlash replied, giving the countersign. Security checks out of the way, she decided to get straight to business. "Where can we go to talk?"

"That shop over there; the smithy. The blacksmith will need to hear this too, if she accepts my offer. I'd prefer to talk to her before any customers arrive" Hazy said cagily. Concealing her surprise at the news that a civilian was going to be involved as well, Backlash followed him to meet the blacksmith.

Anatalia Rose had just opened her shop for the day when the two ponies arrived. Before she could say a word the unicorn's horn was suffused with a pale blue light. The door closed and the sounds of the market completely vanished.

"Sorry about that miss, but I'm afraid we need privacy," Hazy said. "We're here on the behalf of the royal guard, to make you a business offer. For reasons that I shall explain to you if you agree, we need your services on an assignment. The mission might be dangerous, and will keep you from your work for a few days. On the other hoof, if you agree to assist us you will be paid five times more than you would normally make in that time. I imagine you have questions, now would be a good time to ask them."

PrimeNumber

Anatalia feels uneasy from this sudden offer, she takes a small step back. "A-Assignment? W-what kind? Am I in trouble?" She looks down, thinking and manages to convince herself that she has no choice. "I guess I'll come..." She immediately starts putting everything she just took out away, closing shop.

Waaaghpower

Thunder reared up over Plumber, standing on her hind legs over him. She brought down her forehoof, stomping it down an inch from his head. "I won't kick you if you keep your filthy hooves off of me. You're a perv, just stay away from me and I'll stay away from you. Touch me, and I'll pound your plot so far in the dirt you will come out on the other side of the planet. Got it?" She snarled, face contorted in an angry glare.

Mabbz

Hazy looked a bit embarrassed at Rose's response. "I assure you, you aren't in any trouble. Think of this as a business venture. Princess Luna requires your services in a delicate and urgent matter, and is willing to pay you for your time. I apologise if I worried you. We need the talents of a blacksmith, and for reasons that shall become clear shortly we cannot use any of the smiths the guard usually employs." He smiled gently, hoping to allay her fears as he led them out into the open.

He led the group through the streets of Canterlot, trying to engage the two mares in conversation as they walked. Eventually they reached a small, nondescript building near the southern edge of the city. The inside was quite bare, with a table and a few chairs as the only furniture in the first room. Hazy's horn lit up again, causing a number of crystals set around the room to glow. "They're enchanted," he explained, facing the mares. "Stops anypony eavesdropping."

"Now then, to business. A group of very well connected and well organised thieves have stolen the Elements of Harmony. They are six magical items that the Princesses themselves used to defeat Discord. I've been in charge of finding them, and I've tracked them to here in Canterlot. Unfortunately we are certain that they have spies in the guard, so we're being forced to keep this very secret. So much so that we've had to call in ponies from outside the guard to help, such as yourself." He nodded to Rose. "There are four more due to arrive at some point over the next few days, assuming they don't run into any trouble."

"Backlash, you're here because the Princess trusts you. I'll discuss details shortly, but basically I need your help in tracking down the thieves. Rose, you're here because the information I have been able to get tells me that they have a number of defences in place around the place they're hiding the Elements. They needed a blacksmith for one of them and I believe we will need a blacksmith to overcome it."

"I would have waited until I needed you before making the offer, but we have a narrow window to get the Elements back and I couldn't risk you turning us down at the last minute. Until then I'm afraid we can't let you go out alone for security reasons, so you'll either have to stay here or come with us when we go investigating. I'd rather you came with us; we're rather shorthooved and you help would be appreciated."

"Any questions?"