News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: HectorSmash on May 10, 2015, 09:57:42 PM
That reminds me - weren't me and Plumber sharing a tent?
we where going to before the retcon i don't know that arrangements where ever reached

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Honestly I haven't been keeping track of that kind of thing. I don't even remember how many tents there were, let alone who slept in them. As such, I'd say that if a minor fact is left unstated, go with whatever situation is funnier/cooler/more dramatic.

Also fun fact: this probably marks the first time that we've officially defied established show canon.

Narric

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Narric

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on May 11, 2015, 12:06:16 AM
i think there where 3 tents
There are four lights.

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on May 11, 2015, 12:22:44 AM
Quote from: kingofmonkeys on May 11, 2015, 12:06:16 AM
i think there where 3 tents
There are four lights.

Spoiler
Firstly, the image wasn't appearing for me for some reason. I had to copy-paste it into the address bar to see it.

Secondly, Star Trek: The Next Generation. Episode was called "Chain of Command"

HectorSmash

Quote from: Mabbz on May 10, 2015, 10:55:58 PM
Also fun fact: this probably marks the first time that we've officially defied established show canon.

How so? Luna could easily be at the castle doing the whole S4E1-2 thing right now. Unless you meant the transformation occurring elsewhere, instead of when she's with Celestia.

Mabbz

I mean that the Elements are not currently available to Celestia. I wonder how that fight would have gone without them?

Narric

HectorSmash

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Question: Luna wasn't dumb enough to bring the stolen Elements with her, was she? 'Cause if so, Thunder is defecting to set up her own kingdom on the moon.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

You can't see the Elements at the moment, but NMM is far enough away that that doesn't mean much. She could have them on her, or she could have hidden them. You do not know

HectorSmash

If only orangehorse had the experience to consider the real consequences and signs of betrayal!