News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

I think this has been a long enough wait :P. Barring any last minute posts, I will make a big post detailing everyone's actions. Pale, Cynder, Backlash, Hazy and Brute Force will search for Plumber and Thunder. I'm making the assumption that you'll let Brute out to help you. Any alterations to this plan need to be posted asap, as I will either post tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how lazy I feel :D

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

As it turns out, I suddenly have a load of work to do so there may be a slight delay in your regularly scheduled ponies.

Mabbz

I've spent all morning breathing in paint fumes, so that was not my best writing. Still, at least we're finally out of that house.

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

I was hoping someone else would do it. I'd like it if we could have a conversation that included everyone, otherwise I feel like someone's getting left out.

HectorSmash

Isn't my group separate from yours? That's why I wasn't posting.

EDIT: Just read the post again and I'm an idiot. Posting

kingofmonkeys

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on April 12, 2014, 10:03:13 PM
yesss post.. post my pretties
Yay! I'm pretty! O0

Also, I kinda forgot Brute was there. Damn NPCs, I should kill them off  :P

kingofmonkeys

Quote"I guess he'll still be more useful than Plumber, but that's not saying much."
ow...just.. ow..

#15 to the new world

kingofmonkeys

*watches the tumbleweeds roll by* cmon guys I want to rejoin the group

#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Mabbz

I was busy today, but I hope to finally get you to the caves tomorrow. Time to see if you have enough explosives to solve this problem.

Mabbz

Right then, two things before the fight. First, wasn't the plan that you the explosives would be a distraction, while the other group attacked topside? From what I can see, you current plan is to kill the guards then set off the explosives, which doesn't make sense to me unless you want to blow up the basement wall. It's not entirely clear from the post you made.

Second (once that's cleared up), I'll need three rounds rapid. This is a fight scene after all.