News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

That or the hallway. Fun fact: this place is loosely based on my house. My house doesn't have a basement though.

Walrus Man

Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

oooh thank Luna I didn't post last night when I was horribly drunk I was pretty sure I hadn't but... I have before so.. anyway post will go up in a few

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

I'll try and get a post up about you lot searching the house tomorrow, I'm somewhat busy at the moment with coursework and valentines day. If any of you have a specific place you want to search, let me know. Otherwise I'll just give you all random rooms (except Backlash and Thunder).

HectorSmash

Walrus Man

Can we assume that the mail comes with the appropriate undergarments? Because otherwise that is gonna suck to wear.

[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Mabbz

Quote from: Walrus Man on February 16, 2014, 10:04:17 PM
Can we assume that the mail comes with the appropriate undergarments? Because otherwise that is gonna suck to wear.
I'm not cruel enough to give you loot then say you can't use it. You have the appropriate undergarments.

Walrus Man

In hindsight that was actually a pretty dumb thing to ask.  ::) Thanks for clarifying anyway.

[

Mabbz

I'd just like to point out that the broken whiskey bottle was the dice's fault

Narric

Mabbz

I do like the in-character small talk. It's nice to see that kind of roleplay. But maybe someone could start a discussion about your next move rather than waiting for me to do it? You all seem to just wait for me to start any serious conversations ::)

kingofmonkeys

i've got more material but Plumber would need to be spoken to directly. Which will have to happen because he's not really inclined to plan or go anywhere at the moment

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

I've got stuff planned, but I figured I shouldn't start moving plot forward if I just suddenly woke up. I was going to wait for someone to respond to me and then get into plot-pushing.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

HectorSmash

My character's a habitual plot-pusher; a bit of a plot addict, if you will. I'm sure just a little more plot won't hurt...  ;)