News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Mad Robot Miniatures - Parts for Imperial Guard & Harook

Started by Narric, February 12, 2013, 11:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Hey guys, found this little company over on IGMB.

http://www.madrobotminiatures.com/

They seem to be an Imperial Guard orientierd bitz comapny, and seem to be taking the Valve route of additional content. By that I mean they have a boatloat of heads to choose from, and not a great deal more.

They do also have a Greatcoats box-set. By the looks of them, they're equivalent to bog-standard Imperial Guard Troopers.

I reckon someone on here will have use/interest in them.

The Allfather

I really like those Beret guys with the breathers... that could be a really cool throwback conversion for Kasrkin/Storm Troopers

And the Aviator heads... that would be badass for my AirCav themed army...  :P

Chicop76

I think the heads are nice, but the range seem a bit limited.

Anyone seen the chapter house female guardsmen models up close?

Narric

Quote from: Chicop76 on February 12, 2013, 11:08:25 PM
The guy seems to have only recently started up, circa Oct 2012. Unlike the chap behind Anvil, the MRM guy is focusing on IG components. I've said as much myself to the guy, as he posts for feedback on the IGMB.

The Abbithan Banshees?

Can't say I buy from CHS, and I'm not a huge IG man. They need more detail shots on their site it seems.

Chicop76

Quote from: Narric on February 12, 2013, 11:14:08 PM
The guy seems to have only recently started up, circa Oct 2012. Unlike the chap behind Anvil, the MRM guy is focusing on IG components. I've said as much myself to the guy, as he posts for feedback on the IGMB.

The Abbithan Banshees?

Can't say I buy from CHS, and I'm not a huge IG man. They need more detail shots on their site it seems.

Never delt with chapter house, but would like to see more detail on the Abbithan's.

Do we still get a discount from Zealot. I noticed female Tau on the site and was thinking of getting the female torsos.